Friday, April 15, 2011

Ferns! Mosses! Terrariums! Some stolen english ivy I cut from a neighbor's fence and arranged in a bud vase!

If you guys haven't been in Dig recently, I think it's time. There's a wonderful selection of ferns, mosses and terrarium supplies in the store. It's actually how I met Chuck, the owner of Dig. I was looking for some ferns and decided to stop by the store. We both connected instantly through our perversion with plants (particularly the ferns). We shared a laugh, he shared with me some of his flora insight, I bought my plants and then... he told me to get the hell out of his store because I smelled like cheese and needed to brush my hair. Needless to say, I fell really hard for him & the store.

Did you know Dig does one-on-one terrarium classes? Call the store at 718.554.0207 to schedule a class with Chuck. My little terrarium pictured above is about 2 months old and is still going strong. And it still makes my heart all excited when I look at it.

No comments: